I came across this video today and it’s quite amazing. I had to share it. The possibilities are infinite and the potential for exponential evolution is at our door step.
Some of the things covered in the video include:
- Space elevators (using carbon nano tube fibers)
- Teleportation (currently possible with individual particles)
- Invisibiliy cloaks (already achieved at the microwave level… still a bit to go here :))
- Fusion Power (a reality within the next 30 years)
- Nanosized molecular machines (nano chips that stain the body and repair damanged tissue, and other applications)
- Personal fabricators (print it at home)
And more. Definetely worth a watch! Oh and keep an eye on IBM because they are on their way to create a stable QBit.
Latest posts by Alessandro (see all)
- Spring Security Tutorial: Form Login Java Configuration - September 27, 2014
- Spring Security Tutorial: 3-Legged OAuth 1.0 - June 9, 2014
- Spring Security Tutorial: 2-Legged OAuth 1.0 - June 3, 2014